I've been thinking a lot about hearts lately, as Valentine's Day is the day after my Birthday and I have collected hearts for many years. I love to make them and swap with friends.
I decided to use words that are interesting and eloquent as a starting point.
Today's word is Abandonment.
as a verb:
1. To withdraw one's support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility;
2. To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit, especially as a result of danger or other impending threat
3. To surrender one's claim to, right to, or interest in; give up entirely.
4. To cease trying to continue; desist from:
5. To yield (oneself) completely, as to emotion.
as a noun: